Why do wave soldering always have continuous soldering
2021-05-24 Classify: FAQ Author: GrandSeed Browse: 1061
Why does wave soldering always have continuous soldering? This is because there are many reasons for wave soldering and continuous soldering during wave soldering. In actual operation, electronic products will encounter various factors causing wave soldering and continuous soldering from time to time before assembly and soldering. The following guangshengde technology will list the reasons for wave soldering and continuous soldering.
Video Explanation of wave soldering process
Common causes of continuous wave soldering
1. The discharge of solder flow is not considered in PCB welding surface, the distribution of circuit is too close, and the pins are too close or irregular;
2. The PCB pad is too large or the component pin is too long (generally 008 ~ 3mm), resulting in too much tin during welding;
3. PCB board immersed in solder is too deep, resulting in too much tin on the board surface during welding;
4. There are residues on PCB surface or component pins;
5. The pins of the plug-in components on the PCB surface are irregular or skewed, and the pins are close to or in contact with each other before welding;
6. The solderability of welding materials is poor or the preheating temperature is not enough or the flux activity is not enough;
7. The welding temperature is too low or the speed of conveyor belt is too fast, so the heat absorption of solder joint is insufficient. In SnCu solder, it is more sensitive to temperature because of its poor fluidity;
8. Solder contamination, such as Fe contamination or oxide of solder, can cause bridging phenomenon.
Why does wave soldering always have continuous soldering?
Wave soldering: why is there always continuous soldering? There are nine common reasons for wave soldering and continuous soldering. When we assemble and weld electronic products, circuit boards may have one or more reasons for wave soldering and continuous soldering, that is, consciously eliminate the reasons for continuous soldering, and other human factors may cause wave soldering and continuous soldering.
Elimination of problems in wave soldering
For the problem of wave soldering, we can exclude the above reasons before wave soldering. There is already continuous welding. Let's analyze and find out the relevant causes of wave soldering, and eliminate them, so as to minimize the occurrence of wave soldering.
If we want to absolutely let the wave soldering without continuous soldering, the estimated engineering quantity is relatively large. Factory production should pay attention to quality and efficiency. For a quality problem, its efficiency will be greatly reduced. It can only find out the cause of wave soldering as far as possible, and the remedial measure is to carry out quality inspection to eliminate wave soldering.