Causes of tin short circuit in wave soldering and its adjustment
2021-04-23 Classify: FAQ Author: 广晟德集团 Browse: 3232
The wave soldering furnace is a core component of wave soldering, which makes the molten liquid solder surface form a specific shape of solder wave with the help of pump pressure. When the assembly assembly of the inserted components passes through the solder wave at a fixed angle, the solder joint is formed in the pin soldering area. Next, guangshengde wave soldering will share with you the analysis and treatment of common faults of wave soldering furnace.
1、 The interface of wave soldering controller shows signal output, but the motor of wave soldering furnace doesn't work
1. Whether the 230yb (jet motor) and 230yc (wave motor) on the adapter board in the electric control box have voltage output;
2. The frequency converter is damaged;
3. The wave motor is mechanically jammed;
4. The line contact is not good.
1. Replace the damaged components on the adapter board;
2. Replace the frequency converter;
3. Adjust the transmission mechanism and add lubricating oil;
4. Check the circuit.
Wave soldering furnace cleaning video tutorial
2、 Low level alarm of wave soldering furnace
1. The tin bar is not enough;
2. The position of tin furnace liquid level detection switch (2.4-4) is not reasonable;
3. The switch for checking the liquid level of tin furnace is broken;
4. External circuit problems.
1. Add tin bar;
2. Adjust the position of tin furnace liquid level detection switch;
3. Replace the liquid level detection switch;
4. Check the external circuit.
3、 Wave soldering furnace can not be heated
1. The AC contactor of control power supply is burnt out due to excessive working current (excessive current caused by loose wiring);
2. No external power input;
3. Adapter plate burned out (se-cs-v01).
1. Replace the AC contactor;
2. Check the external power supply;
3. Replace the adapter plate.
4、 The temperature rise of wave soldering furnace is very slow
1. The heating power contactor is burnt out, causing abnormal power supply
2. Insufficient power caused by burning out of U-shaped heating tube;
3. Lower heating thyristor.
5、 No output or damage of wave soldering furnace protection
1. Use a multimeter to measure whether the contactor is normal and whether the output voltage is balanced;
2. After the power supply is disconnected, use a multimeter to measure the resistance between the heating tubes of the tin furnace, find out the burnt heating tubes and replace them;
3. Restart the machine or replace the SCR.
6、 The wave soldering operation interface shows the wave soldering furnace wave motor fault, check the frequency converter display for OCF (fault code) alarm
1. The parameters in set menu and DRC menu are incorrect;
2. The internal components of the inverter body are damaged;
3. The motor is burnt out.
1. Check whether the parameters are set incorrectly according to the frequency converter fault table attached in the manual;
2. Replace the inverter;
3. Check the resistance of the wave motor and replace the motor.
Note: for the wave motor fault, first check the fault code displayed on the inverter panel, and then refer to the fault cause solution indicated on page 101-103 of the inverter manual.
Wave soldering furnace lead-free double wave soldering machine automatic lead-free wave soldering machine small wave soldering machine